Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Single Woman's 30 Day Blog Challenge Day 9

Day 9: Your favorite “weird/funny single behavior” – Anything you do that is uniquely YOU and that living alone allows you to do 
Mmmm this one I really have to think about...................................................................
(still thinking) ............................................................................................ Lol
Ok so for me I am all about routines. There is a specific way I do everything. It may seem like I am all over the place but there is a method to my madness.
So a weird single behavior for me is how I come into my apartment after work. This happens the same way, every day/every time I come into the apartment. 
Step 1: Click on the lamp near the left wall. (yes it's specific) 
Step 2: Find my lighter
Step 3: Light all the candles in my apartment. Start with the bedroom, then bathroom, the two candles on the dining table, the one on my bookstand, and last the one in my kitchen.
Step 4: Turn on chill mood music. (This varies on which artist I am obssessed with at the moment, right now it's Drake)
Step 5: Began cooking dinner and lunch for the next day.
I may pick up the phone if someone calls or text but I really try to have this moment to wind down without any distractions. Mmm what do you think, is it weird? Sorry I don't have a funny thing that I do. Well at least not to my knowledge, my friends may think otherwise. 
I will share Day 10 today as well. I am behind. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment