Tuesday, October 8, 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 5

Day 5
The biggest misconception you think people have about single life

There is not one blueprint for being single. I think that is the biggest misconception.

Everyone is different. You have to find your own groove. And I remember when I became single, I was searching to definite answers on what to do, how to act or where to go. 
Like there was a handbook listed. (Silly little rabbit)

I have come to realize that being single is me being single and no one else. I can share my stories with others and others can do the same, but at the end of the day, some things work for me and only me.

I am a social person but I am not out here partying every weekend. I like social hours and movie nights and dinners. 

I like browsing the local magazine for random events to go to and make a decision to go alone. Or some nights like tonight, I will have tickets to an event and I text to see who wants to come. 

Some days the best thing I do is listen to my "Get Me Through" playlist and all is well with the world.

Certain rhythms I have developed on my own and others I have picked up from others but I'm not searching for one detailed outline on the single life.

That's freedom.

Make your own blueprint folks!

#TheSW30
Interested in joining the 30 Day Single Woman Blogging Challenge? Find out more information here.


No comments:

Post a Comment