Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ENERGY ENERGY!!!


So I am in my last week of London...tear! But I think that it will be time to come home once this week is over. I have finally had Bangers and Mash (basically mashed poataoes and sausages), so that makes me certified in English cuisine...lol. I saw a bit of the Queen's birthday parade known as the Trooping of the Colour

1. How do people in London not know about the Queen's birthday parade?? Like they shut down streets??
2. Energy, Energy!! (DJ in Moonlighting Club who said this the whole night)
3. People watching went to a whole new level at Moonlighting Club, in fact we have gotten to the point where if we see something crazy we will just say that it is "moonlighting"
Example:
Woman walks by in jeggings that are too small
We look at one another and say "now she know she moonlighting"
4. So I have come to the conclusion that half of London does not work..lol. It is 9 a.m. I am going to work, why are you on the tube with 5 shopping bags?
5. I wrote a 12 page paper in 2 days...gotta love procrastination..grrr
6.So I went to the National Gallery and why were there over 10 pictures that have Baby Jesus breastfeeding
7. "I mean you know he had to eat but dang"- Kelundra in response to seeing all the pictures of Baby Jesus breast feeding
8. Saw Avenue Q and I find myself singing songs from it at least 3-4 times a day (now humming "Only for now...for now")
9. Saw Sister Act the Musical...sooooooo great! Now it is on my top 3 list from London shows that I have seen so far. Plus I got a chance to meet the star Patina Miller
10. Oh hi ho- Paradise Found.... probably one of the corniest musicals ever in life
11.Went to Stonehenge
12. They have a TK Maxx..lol
13. hey I know my Americans, ya'll don't like to pay for shit!- club promoter
14. Yeah ya'll looking for quality hip hop, we got it right here (Chris Brown song plays) #epicfail
15. What a pleasure it must be for you to look upon my beauty every day.- La Dispute
16. Endsleigh Court...when our lights don't work, our internet connection is better :)
17. Went for a couple of days without a toilet seat...grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment