Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Awkward!


So this past week i began my internship with Pure Events Hospitality and Event Management. It has been a good experience thus far especially since I cmae during a period of high volume for clients and events. Since my second degree in Public Relations I wanted the opportunity to have an internship with event management. I also got the opportunity to go to Madame Tussauds, which was so amazing. Beyonce was getting repaired so that was the only one who I really wanted to see but I did not get a chance to. So I have the random list for this week, and as always if you have any questions about the list, just comment and I will explain.

1. Take it...take it like a man- Kelundra telling the ATM to take her debit card.
2. Oooooh they have free refills- At Pizza Hut (this was the first place we have seen in 4 weeks!!)
3. So I had my first and hopefully only experience where i threw up after a play- Thanks Cleansed by Sarah Kane (I am vomiting in my mouth thinking about it)
4. Saw myself on the Graham Norton show...YAAAY!!
5. Saw my teacher on the Graham Norton show (although he was knocked out of a chair on National TV!!)
6. Love Brighton Beach! (It is sooo pretty)
7. I only have two more weeks left (tear)
8.But since I only have 2 weeks, I am doing everything that I possibly can...and slightly ignoring the fact that I am studying.
9.Saw Sex in the City 2...was thoroughly entertained.
10. Going to the movies in London, interesting. For the previews, they have commercials and people talk all the way through them....grrrr
11. I have found people watching as a form of entertainment
12. Miley Cyrus talks a lot, there were some things I found out about her on the Graham Norton show that I could have done without.
13. Things the British don't believe in: ice, water fountains, vending machines, napkins, salt
14. I felt like I was in elementary one day at my inernship this past week
15. Last week after experiencing the Paris Metro I was so happy to get back to the London Tube. This week after being squished in between 3 people on the Tube, I am not so sure.
16. Taking pictures with the wax figure of Hitler kind of bothers me..walk away slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment