Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Beautiful Moment







So yesterday the Department of Theatre and Film Studies at the University of Georgia unveiled its Fine Arts Theatre after a two year renovation. I was there in attendance of course and it was so breathtaking to see the theatre. Along with this post are some pictures from the theatre that I took. I mean it was so bright in there and the design was beautiful. I was glad to see people from all across campus come and support our department and I hope that this is a sign of more to come with the department.It was especially good to see the University President Dr. Adams. For the past three years I have been here, I always felt that he thought of our department as the foster child of the university. But we are talented individuals who have a lot to offer to the university and I just hope that his speech yesterday was more than just a front to show good face but a sincere gesture at wanting to support our department.

No comments:

Post a Comment